ABOUT JOB LOCATION
Abu Dhabi is the capital and the second-most populous city (after Dubai) of the United Arab Emirates. it is also the capital of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. the town of Abu Dhabi is located on an island in the Persian Gulf, off the Central West Coast . Most of the town and the Emirate reside on the mainland connected to the rest of the country. As of 2021, Abu Dhabi’s populated area had an estimated population of 1.5 million, out of two .9 million within the emirate of Abu Dhabi, as of 2016. The Abu Dhabi Investment Authority is headquartered in the city, and was the world’s 5th largest sovereign wealth fund in 2021. Abu Dhabi itself has over a trillion US dollars worth of assets under management in a combination of various sovereign wealth funds headquartered there.
Abu Dhabi houses local and federal government offices and is the home of the United Arab Emirates Government and the Supreme Petroleum Council. the town is home to the President of the UAE, who may be a member of the Al Nahyan family. Abu Dhabi’s rapid development and urbanization, including the massive oil and gas reserves and production and relatively high average income, have transformed it into an outsized , developed metropolis. it’s the country’s center of politics and industry, and a serious culture and commerce center. Abu Dhabi accounts for about two-thirds of the roughly $400 billion UAE economy.
With quite 330 managed locations in more than 20 countries Courtyard by Marriott offers a refreshing environment that helps guests stay connected and balanced. performing at Courtyard, you’ll ensure guests have a smooth, productive stay that meets their personal and business needs. Find Your World™ at Courtyard by Marriott.
Complete closing duties, including storing all reusable goods, breaking down goods, cleaning all equipment and areas, returning equipment to proper locations, locking refrigerators, restocking items, turning off lights, locking doors, and completing daily cleaning checklist. Set up, stock, and maintain work areas. Inspect the cleanliness and presentation of all china, glass, and silver before use. Maintain cleanliness of labor areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and private appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests consistent with company standards.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to succeed in common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Read and visually verify information during a variety of formats (e.g., small print).
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of your time or for an entire work shift.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing but or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. give way sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces also as up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an civil right employer. We believe hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, like disability and veteran status, or the other basis covered under applicable law.
DISCLAIMER: We do not give out jobs to applicant, all we do is to provide jobs update across the world for easy access and submission of applications and CV. And also get to know that all service rendered on this platform is a selfless act that does not require any payment from the website users. Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams.