ABOUT JOB LOCATION
Madrid is that the capital and most populous city of Spain. the town has almost 3.4 million inhabitants and a metropolitan area population of roughly 6.7 million. it’s the second-largest city in the European Union (EU), and its monocentric metropolitan area is that the second-largest in the EU. The municipality covers 604.3 km2 (233.3 sq mi) geographic area.
Madrid lies on the River Manzanares within the central part of the Iberian Peninsula. Capital city of both Spain (almost without interruption since 1561) and therefore the surrounding autonomous community of Madrid (since 1983), it’s also the political, economic and cultural centre of the country. The town is situated on an elevated plain about 300 km (190 mi) from the closest seaside location. The climate of Madrid features hot summers and funky winters.
Location – Madrid, Spain.
As an Apprentice Field Engineer you’re the key point of contact for our customer. The Apprentice Field Engineer are going to be responsible for meeting the daily service repair needs of the customer’s equipment and driving customer satisfaction through Service Excellence.
Healthcare may be a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to enhance lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join a corporation where every voice makes a difference, and each difference builds a healthier world.
- All on site life extensions, repairs and inspection-related service activities for installed fleets and supervision for construction and commissioning of latest and existing equipment, ready to be performed at customer site. Includes onsite machining, blading, winding, critical welding, generator diagnostics.
- Drive business results and manages customer relationships within area of responsibility.
- Own execution of operational processes.
- Proactively identify customer needs and develop and implement customer specific solutions.
- Drive change initiatives as needed to improve efficiencies and execute on business commitments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Excellent knowledge or some experience managing customer relationships
- Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to satisfy objectives
- Must have a legitimate driver’s license
If contracted in Spain:
Non-national candidates are responsible to understand the minimum documentation requirements to be able to be contracted in country: NIE- Social Security Affiliation Number in Spain (NAF) and Bank Account in Spain. They need to be in possession of them at the time of start hiring. GE won’t sponsor this requirement.
- Direct customer relationship experience.
- Proven ability to influence and drive change and ready to effectively communicate across a distributed workforce.
- Understanding of customer/marketplace and drivers that influence customer behavior.
- Ability to resolve issues within functional area and area of experience.
- Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to satisfy objectives.
Inclusion and variety
GE Healthcare is a civil right Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without reference to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to measure and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by supplying you with the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from a corporation with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities during a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
DISCLAIMER: We do not give out jobs to applicant, all we do is to provide jobs update across the world for easy access and submission of applications and CV. And also get to know that all service rendered on this platform is a selfless act that does not require any payment from the website users. Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams.